- S Series
- Carbon Fiber
- Reduction Units Only
- 350 - 1000+ HP
- Left and Right Hand
- Left Hand & Right Hand Rotation
- I-Beam Advanced Manufacturing Process
- 16 Inch Blade Width
- Blades can be trimmed for smaller diameters
- Sale price of larger diameter propellers will be higher
- Different hub and blade lengths can make propellers 80"-85.5"
- For Use on Reduction Units Only
- Never reduce blade length before consulting with Sensenich Propeller
- 2300 Maximum RPM
3 Blade 81.5" S Series Propellers
Sensenich’s “S” Series carbon fiber ground adjustable propeller incorporates our latest design technology to give you the superior performance you have been looking for. The swept blade shape reduces noise and decreases metal leading edge wear. These blades were specifically designed for automotive engines with high rario reduction units. Suitable for 2.3 up through 3.5+ reductions.
The S Series works great in those "bulldozer" type applications. It offers the most low end push coupled with being the airboat industry's quietest propeller.
All Sensenich composite ground adjustable blades are manufactured using an internal pressure, closed mold system. Aerospace grade epoxy preimpregnated carbon fiber and fiberglass a cured at an elevated temperature to give the optimum strength at the minimum weight. A co-cured stainless metal leading edge is bonded on flush with the airfoil. The stylish aluminum hubs are CNC manufactured from aerospace grade aluminum and offer easy pitch adjustment of the blades.