R Series Blade
Sensenich’s “R” Series carbon fiber ground adjustable propeller incorporates our latest design technology to give you the superior performance you have been looking for. It is the industry leading propeller for engines with reduction units. The swept blade shape reduces noise and decreases metal leading edge wear. These blades can be used on automotive and aircraft engines with reduction units. Suitable for 2.3 up through 3.5+ reductions.
The R Series is an awesome prop for all around performance on all engines with reduction units. It offer great low end push coupled with tremendous top end speed.
All Sensenich composite ground adjustable blades are manufactured using an internal pressure, closed mold system. Aerospace grade epoxy preimpregnated carbon fiber and fiberglass a cured at an elevated temperature to give the optimum strength at the minimum weight. A co-cured stainless metal leading edge is bonded on flush with the airfoil.
- Left Hand & Right Hand Rotation
- I-Beam Advanced Manufacturing Process
- 13 Inch Blade Width
- Blades can be trimmed for smaller diameters
- Sale price of larger diameter propellers will be higher
- Different hub and blade lengths can make propellers 76″-85.5″
- For Use on Reduction Units Only
- Never reduce blade length before consulting with Sensenich Propeller